NOTICE

At the time of publication, all recipes were free of the allergens listed as being free of in the title (i.e. soy-free, milk-free, etc.), and all other information shared was accurate to the best of my knowledge.
Though I strive to update outdated information quickly and work diligently to make sure you have the most accurate information possible at all times, it is your duty to double check labels EVERY TIME to ensure that the ingredients you use are SAFE FOR YOU.
DO NOT RELY SOLELY ON THIS INFORMATION AS INGREDIENTS AND INFORMATION DO CHANGE.
Your doctor or allergist should also be your first go-to for information on how to handle your medical needs. That being said, if you DO notice an error, please send me an email letting me know (tell me what page or recipe the error is on, what the error is, etc.), and I will correct the error ASAP.
Thank you so much!

Please Be Advised:
I make sure all of my recipes use foods that are free of the allergens they say they are free of. You will need to do the same. For help with this, please see the appropriate "Alternative Names" page for the allergen(s) you need the recipe free of.

Print This Recipe/Page

Print Friendly and PDF

Monday, November 12, 2012

Twenty-Two Days of Thanks: Day Twelve


What am I thankful for?
  1. My Lord and Savior, Jesus Christ
  2. My family
  3. My church
  4. My friends
  5. Unexpected opportunities
  6. My country
  7. The four seasons
  8. Answered prayer
  9. Food
  10. Forgiveness
  11. Freedom
  12. Laughter
I don't know about you, but laughter just makes my whole day better.
***
Whether they be "every day" days or holidays...


...laughter is always a welcome addition.

***

  No matter how it began, like raking the yard...


...If it ends in jumping in a pile of leaves and having a good laugh, it's a good day.

 ***

Maybe the day starts with getting ready for school or work...


...If there's a chance to pose and be goofy for Mommy, it's a good day.

*** 

Maybe you have to do the laundry...


...If you're child decides to "help", it can end up a task full of smiles and giggles.

***

Maybe you need to get lesson plans done for the week or do some other daunting task...


...If you pause to see the world through your child's eyes, you can find a smile is not that far away.

***

Maybe you've had a long day at work...


...Having a daughter who models your hat and sweatshirt because she adores you can make your day!

***

Maybe the day just starts off silly...

 ...Those are the days I like best.
 ***

No matter how it comes to you, laughter brightens and changes everything.  Thank you, Laughter, for making regular trips to my house!  I don't know where I'd be without you in my life!

***

~ What are you grateful for that makes you laugh? ~

Share your story below or link it up on my Twenty-Two Days of Thanks page (it's the bottom link in the left sidebar).   I'd love to hear from you!



(This post was originally posted on my original site, Fibro, Fit and Fab!)

2 comments:

  1. What a great post, thanks for reminding me that smiling and laughing is so good for the soul. Your kids smiles bought a smile to my face. Visiting from Saturday Sharefest and I think you are a woman after my own hear so going to follow you now :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww, thank you! :) So glad you liked the post. I'll definitely pop on over and say, "Hi!" :) Always good to have a fellow SITStah visit. :)

      Thanks for the comment and the follow. I appreciate it! :)

      Delete

Thoughts? Comments? Questions? Feel free to leave a message or email me directly (See the "Contacting Me" page for more information on how to do this.).

Please note that all comments must be approved before they are published, and no anonymous comments are allowed (you can email me if you don't want to leave a public comment). I'm sorry for any inconvenience this may cause you.

Thanks for reading me! I love to hear from my readers so keep the comments/emails coming! :)