NOTICE

At the time of publication, all recipes were free of the allergens listed as being free of in the title (i.e. soy-free, milk-free, etc.), and all other information shared was accurate to the best of my knowledge.
Though I strive to update outdated information quickly and work diligently to make sure you have the most accurate information possible at all times, it is your duty to double check labels EVERY TIME to ensure that the ingredients you use are SAFE FOR YOU.
DO NOT RELY SOLELY ON THIS INFORMATION AS INGREDIENTS AND INFORMATION DO CHANGE.
Your doctor or allergist should also be your first go-to for information on how to handle your medical needs. That being said, if you DO notice an error, please send me an email letting me know (tell me what page or recipe the error is on, what the error is, etc.), and I will correct the error ASAP.
Thank you so much!

Please Be Advised:
I make sure all of my recipes use foods that are free of the allergens they say they are free of. You will need to do the same. For help with this, please see the appropriate "Alternative Names" page for the allergen(s) you need the recipe free of.

Print This Recipe/Page

Print Friendly and PDF

Thursday, November 15, 2012

Twenty-Two Days of Thanks: Day Fifteen


What am I thankful for?
  1. My Lord and Savior, Jesus Christ
  2. My family
  3. My church
  4. My friends
  5. Unexpected opportunities
  6. My country
  7. The four seasons
  8. Answered prayer
  9. Food
  10. Forgiveness
  11. Freedom
  12. Laughter
  13. Modern medicine
  14. Technology
  15. Quiet moments
Is there anything more soothing than a quiet moment?

Whether it be a relaxing time at the beach were you can lazily watch a sunset without distraction....


Or a quiet morning where you can enjoy a leisurely breakfast...



Or maybe the kiddos are all getting along and being still and quiet and wonderful all at the same time...


January, 2011

 Or maybe it's nap time and the house is still...
June, 2011
No matter how it comes to you, quiet time is amazing and a gift.

As a mother of 3, I enjoy those moments of quiet.  Time seems to stand still and I have time to just reflect on how good God has been to me.  In those moments of stillness, in the moments of silence and serenity, I am in awe of just how wonderful life can be, how blessed I am, and how much I love my life.  Oh, it's not perfect, but it's mine...and I'm grateful for it.
Thank You, Lord, for the moments of quiet.  Thank You for the early mornings, for the nap times, for the nighttime after the kiddos are in bed or the times I get to go out for a walk alone while hubby watches the kids.  Thank you for those times I can reflect and pray without distraction.  Thank You for the peace that comes in those serene moments.  Thank You for reminding me in those moments how amazing my life is, how good You are and how much I need You.  I don't know where I'd be without You and those moments of stillness.

May you all enjoy your quiet time today, no matter how long or short it may be!



~ What quiet moments are you most grateful for? ~

Share your story below or link it up on my Twenty-Two Days of Thanks page (it's the bottom link in the left sidebar). I'd love to hear from you!

(This post was originally posted on my original site, Fibro, Fit and Fab!)

6 comments:

  1. Quiet time is hard to come by as a mom -- love those moments. Beautiful pic there at the end. Wish I had more pics of my little ones in my arms asleep.
    Thanks for linking up with us this week!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for stopping by and commenting. :)

      Yes, quiet time is short and sweet here. :) I'm glad to have that picture of my daughter in her daddy's arms asleep, too. :) I have one with me and her, too, I think, but that's the first one I found that was just too adorable to pass up. I'm glad you like it.

      Delete
  2. Love your thankful posts! :) Precious pictures BTW!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Paloma! :) They are doing my spirit a world of good, I'll tell you! It's nice to dwell on the good; it changes everything. :)

      Thanks for stopping by!

      Delete
  3. quiet time is very much treasured around here. i'm going to go crazy when lil man doesn't take a nap anymore. When will I find time to shower and blog LOL

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know exactly what you mean, Stacey! :) I promise, though, you'll be able to still blog and shower...weekly, anyway. LOL ;) No, I'm kidding. You do learn to re-vamp schedules and such, and you might have to lose some sleep at times, but eventually you find your rhythm again when nap times stop so that you can do all the things you need and want to. Life is constantly growing and changing, as they say. I know you'll do a great job adjusting to it. :)

      Thanks for stopping by!

      Delete

Thoughts? Comments? Questions? Feel free to leave a message or email me directly (See the "Contacting Me" page for more information on how to do this.).

Please note that all comments must be approved before they are published, and no anonymous comments are allowed (you can email me if you don't want to leave a public comment). I'm sorry for any inconvenience this may cause you.

Thanks for reading me! I love to hear from my readers so keep the comments/emails coming! :)