NOTICE

At the time of publication, all recipes were free of the allergens listed as being free of in the title (i.e. soy-free, milk-free, etc.), and all other information shared was accurate to the best of my knowledge.
Though I strive to update outdated information quickly and work diligently to make sure you have the most accurate information possible at all times, it is your duty to double check labels EVERY TIME to ensure that the ingredients you use are SAFE FOR YOU.
DO NOT RELY SOLELY ON THIS INFORMATION AS INGREDIENTS AND INFORMATION DO CHANGE.
Your doctor or allergist should also be your first go-to for information on how to handle your medical needs. That being said, if you DO notice an error, please send me an email letting me know (tell me what page or recipe the error is on, what the error is, etc.), and I will correct the error ASAP.
Thank you so much!

Please Be Advised:
I make sure all of my recipes use foods that are free of the allergens they say they are free of. You will need to do the same. For help with this, please see the appropriate "Alternative Names" page for the allergen(s) you need the recipe free of.

Print This Recipe/Page

Print Friendly and PDF

Monday, September 2, 2013

The Back-To-School Link-Up {Day 2}: Christy's "Additive-Free" Lunch Box Ideas for Kids {Post Highlight}



Today is the second day of my back-to-school link-up.  Here's what has been shared so far:


  1. Stacey's Turkey, Cheese and Salsa Wraps (Fish, Egg and Nut-Free, Can Be Milk, Soy and Wheat-Free)
Today I am highlighting some information from another friend of mine that I think you will find invaluable!




As I alluded to above, today's post is a little different in that I am highlighting a post from Completely Nourished that was written/compiled by my friend Christy (with her permission, of course), am disabling comments here so that you can go to her site and share some comment love directly on the original post and check out some of the other fabulous information and resources she has available there!  Trust me; you will want to check out her website!  She's got some amazing resources and information about how to eat additive-free as well as how to reclaim your health through changing your eating habits/lifestyle choices.


For example, in the post that I am highlighting today, "Additive-Free" Lunch Box Ideas for Kids, Christy shares recipe and meal ideas, store-bought shortcuts, meal planning tips and more that are geared directly towards helping you make the best possible additive-free lunch and after school snack choices for your kiddos (and yourself)!  You can easily take her principles and adapt them to allergy-friendly meal/snack ideas as well.

Curious?  You should be!  There's some great info there!  Here are some of the things you will find when you hop over to her page to check out all the valuable information:

Great stuff, right?  You betcha!
Can you start see how additive-free eating ties into allergy-friendly eating now?
Not quite yet?  Well, jump over to her site and you'll see what I mean.
There's LOTS of overlap, I promise!  It will amaze you.

To read the article in its entirety and see all the priceless information it has to offer,
click on the link below:

"Additive-Free" Lunch Box Ideas for Kids

(Don't forget to leave some comment  love for Christy there, too!)


~*~*~*~
 You can connect with Christy at the following locations:

Thanks for allowing me to highlight your article today, Christy! 

Here is your badge if you'd like to use it:

~*~*~*~
Before you go, take a moment to link-up and/or view the posts already linked up!  Thanks!


 ~*~ Now It's Your Turn! ~*~

 
~*~ Grab A Badge! ~*~

 



(This post was originally posted on my original site, Natural and Free.)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thoughts? Comments? Questions? Feel free to leave a message or email me directly (See the "Contacting Me" page for more information on how to do this.).

Please note that all comments must be approved before they are published, and no anonymous comments are allowed (you can email me if you don't want to leave a public comment). I'm sorry for any inconvenience this may cause you.

Thanks for reading me! I love to hear from my readers so keep the comments/emails coming! :)