NOTICE

At the time of publication, all recipes were free of the allergens listed as being free of in the title (i.e. soy-free, milk-free, etc.), and all other information shared was accurate to the best of my knowledge.
Though I strive to update outdated information quickly and work diligently to make sure you have the most accurate information possible at all times, it is your duty to double check labels EVERY TIME to ensure that the ingredients you use are SAFE FOR YOU.
DO NOT RELY SOLELY ON THIS INFORMATION AS INGREDIENTS AND INFORMATION DO CHANGE.
Your doctor or allergist should also be your first go-to for information on how to handle your medical needs. That being said, if you DO notice an error, please send me an email letting me know (tell me what page or recipe the error is on, what the error is, etc.), and I will correct the error ASAP.
Thank you so much!

Please Be Advised:
I make sure all of my recipes use foods that are free of the allergens they say they are free of. You will need to do the same. For help with this, please see the appropriate "Alternative Names" page for the allergen(s) you need the recipe free of.

Print This Recipe/Page

Print Friendly and PDF

Tuesday, September 10, 2013

The Back-To-School Link-Up {Day 10}: Jennifer's Baked Oatmeal Allergy-Free Style (Can Be Top 8 Free) {Recipe Post Highlight}


Today is the tenth day of my back-to-school link-up.  If you haven't gotten a chance to check out all the posts that have been shared and/or linked up yet, please do so today!   Remember, at the end of this link-up, I will be highlighting some of my favorites from posts YOU have linked up!  You don't want to miss out! :)

Here is what has been shared so far:

  1. Stacey's Turkey, Cheese and Salsa Wraps (Fish, Egg and Nut-Free, Can Be Milk, Soy and Wheat-Free)
  2. Christy's "Additive-Free" Lunch Box Ideas for Kids
  3. Cindy's Back-To-School Tip: Medical Alert Wristbands
  4. Jennifer's Tips On How To Keep Your Child With Allergies/Asthma Safe At School
  5. Jo's Tips On Bringing Treats To School From A Teacher's Perspective
  6. Lisa & Ashley's Back-To-School Dose Of Reality Style!
  7. Lauren's List Of Hidden Allergens In School Supplies
  8. Chris's "Dear Teacher..." Letter
  9. Jodi's Favorite Gluten Free/Peanut Free Snacks
Today I am highlighting a recipe on It's An Itchy Little World by my friend Jennifer.
 
~*~*~*~

As I mentioned above, today I am highlighting a recipe from It's An Itchy Little World that was shared by my friend Jennifer (with her permission, of course), which means that I will disabling comments here again so that you can go to her site and share some comment love directly on the original post.  You can also check out the rest of her site and all the valuable information and resources she has there.  You won't be sorry you did, I promise!


This is the Baked Oatmeal, y'all.  Doesn't it look delicious? (There was a picture originally that is no longer available - I apologize - so you'll have to trust me that it looked AMAZING!)  It can be Top 8 Free, too, and is totally customizable!  It can also be made the night before and reheated for a hearty breakfast!
Now that's what I call a winner, folks!

You want to know the recipe, don't you?
Well, you're going to have to go to Jennifer's site to get it!  Here's the link:


You're welcome! :)


~*~*~*~

You can connect with Jennifer at the following locations:


Pinterest

~*~*~*~
Thanks for allowing me to highlight your recipe today, Jennifer!  

Here is your badge if you'd like to use it:


~*~*~*~
Before you go, take a moment to link-up and/or view the posts already linked up!  Thanks!


 ~*~ Now It's Your Turn! ~*~

 
~*~ Grab A Badge! ~*~

 



(This recipe was originally posted on my original site, Natural and Free.)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thoughts? Comments? Questions? Feel free to leave a message or email me directly (See the "Contacting Me" page for more information on how to do this.).

Please note that all comments must be approved before they are published, and no anonymous comments are allowed (you can email me if you don't want to leave a public comment). I'm sorry for any inconvenience this may cause you.

Thanks for reading me! I love to hear from my readers so keep the comments/emails coming! :)