NOTICE

At the time of publication, all recipes were free of the allergens listed as being free of in the title (i.e. soy-free, milk-free, etc.), and all other information shared was accurate to the best of my knowledge.
Though I strive to update outdated information quickly and work diligently to make sure you have the most accurate information possible at all times, it is your duty to double check labels EVERY TIME to ensure that the ingredients you use are SAFE FOR YOU.
DO NOT RELY SOLELY ON THIS INFORMATION AS INGREDIENTS AND INFORMATION DO CHANGE.
Your doctor or allergist should also be your first go-to for information on how to handle your medical needs. That being said, if you DO notice an error, please send me an email letting me know (tell me what page or recipe the error is on, what the error is, etc.), and I will correct the error ASAP.
Thank you so much!

Please Be Advised:
I make sure all of my recipes use foods that are free of the allergens they say they are free of. You will need to do the same. For help with this, please see the appropriate "Alternative Names" page for the allergen(s) you need the recipe free of.

Print This Recipe/Page

Print Friendly and PDF

Saturday, March 16, 2013

The Luck O' The Blogger Link-Up {Day 7}


~*~ Welcome to Day 7 of ~*~

I hope you all are enjoying your chance to share your besties with us!  So far, I've shared with you, my blogger besties: Stacey of Glued to My CraftsAshley and Lisa of The Dose Of Reality,  Jo of Jo, My Gosh!, Vanessa of Vanessa's Place, Laurrie of Baked Lava, Cindy of Vegetarian Mamma, Ginny Marie of Lemon Drop Pie, Kathy and Melinda of Mothering From Scratch"One Mommy" of There's Just One Mommy,  Caroline of Grateful Foodie, Heidi of One Creative Mommy and Paloma of The Coffee Shop.  They truly are amazing gals, and I hope you will get by their blogs to check them out soon!  You won't regret it, and you might find that you will make yourself some new friends in the process!

Keep in mind that on the 18th (That's in 2 days, peoples!) I will be sharing some of your friends on my blog (number to be determined based on participation, posts/blogs chosen at random), so please keep linking up!  Thanks! :)
And, for today, here are my next 2 blogger besties I want to share with you:
~*~*~*~

Photo courtesy of Mrs JohninGhana
 
This dear lady is my sister-in-law, but she is also a dear friend.  I remember the first time I met her; my sister and I were looking for formal dresses for an upcoming banquet at college to borrow, and Patty and a few of her dorm mates had some for us to look at.  My sister left with a dress to borrow and I didn't, but I did leave with an impression of Patty that I will never forget.  I'd instantly liked her and thought, "Now that's the type of girl my brother should marry!" and then I'd laughed and thought, "No way she'd put up with him!" LOL :)  Little did I know that years later they'd met and fall in love.  In fact, when my brother called home to tell my mom how he'd met this girl named Patty that he was interested in and I asked her to ask him which Patty and she told me it was indeed this same Patty, I said, "Mom, tell him to stop searching!  That's the one!"  She'd laughed, but I knew deep in my heart that I'd gotten my silent prayer I'd not realized I'd given years ago answered.  And sure enough, in a few more years time, that sweet woman became my brother's wife, and I was so thrilled! 

Please take a minute to check out her blog.  She talks about life as a missionary wife and mother in a very real and special way.  I am always in awe of her honesty and the way she lets the Lord use her through this blog.  She even shares recipes from time to time on there and a blog called Baptist Missionary Women.  Her blog never fails to touch my heart, not just because she's my sister-in-law, but because she is indeed a very special woman who loves the Lord and lets His Light shine through her.

To Patty: I feel so blessed to know you and to have you in my family!  You merged into our family so easily and effortlessly and became a sister to me well before you married my brother.  You are a wonderful wife and mother and an inspiration to me.  I look up to you on so many levels.  Thank you for letting the Lord use you!  Thank you for loving my brother and my nieces and thank you for loving us!  I will forever be grateful for the day that God saw fit to have you join our family.  What a blessing you are!  Love you and miss you tons!
 ~*~*~*~
Photo courtesy of Wyndie.
You all may remember that this is my cousin by marriage who has guest posted for me before.  Her story is amazing, and she is such a positive, encouraging woman!  She is passionate about her advocacy in the Autism and food allergy world, and she has always been such a huge help and support to me in my endeavors.  I cannot say enough good things about this woman!
Her blog talks about her children's Autism recovery and gives snippets of their daily lives (though she's not updated it in awhile due to life being busy, and we all know how that goes), though they use pseudo-names to protect the innocent, or maybe it's the not so innocent. ;) LOL :)  Either way, it is an amazing blog featuring amazing insight into the world of severe food allergies and Autism that is well worth the read.

To Wyndie: Little did I know when I married into my hubby's family that I would get to know such an amazing woman who would end up being a great friend!  You have always made me feel so loved and welcome, and you've always made me feel like what I had to say and share was more than worthwhile, and I can't thank you enough for that.  Your support of my blogs and my little projects, your willingness to answer my questions and all those other little things you do to make you know you're there if I need you thrill me and make me feel so blessed!  Thank you for all you do!  Love you, "cousin"! :)

  

~*~*~*~

Now it's your turn!


 
Grab A Badge!


(This post was originally posted on my original site, Fibro, Fit and Fab!)

4 comments:

  1. Stopped in yesterday, but then my Internet just died.
    Pooh.
    Wanted to link up one of my blogging buddies -- Dinosaur Superhero Mommy. Doesn't the title just sound fun?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes it does! I've been to her blog before, but am looking forward to going back for a visit. :) Thanks for linking her up! :)

      Have a great weekend!

      Delete
  2. Thanks for including me, Julie! Your words were kind, thoughtful, and a little biased :) So glad I get to be a part of your family, and glad, too, to have you as a "blogging buddy" :)
    Patty

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well, maybe a little biased. :)

      Thanks for stopping by, and I'm glad you're glad to be a part of our family and to be my "blogging buddy", too! :)

      Delete

Thoughts? Comments? Questions? Feel free to leave a message or email me directly (See the "Contacting Me" page for more information on how to do this.).

Please note that all comments must be approved before they are published, and no anonymous comments are allowed (you can email me if you don't want to leave a public comment). I'm sorry for any inconvenience this may cause you.

Thanks for reading me! I love to hear from my readers so keep the comments/emails coming! :)