NOTICE

At the time of publication, all recipes were free of the allergens listed as being free of in the title (i.e. soy-free, milk-free, etc.), and all other information shared was accurate to the best of my knowledge.
Though I strive to update outdated information quickly and work diligently to make sure you have the most accurate information possible at all times, it is your duty to double check labels EVERY TIME to ensure that the ingredients you use are SAFE FOR YOU.
DO NOT RELY SOLELY ON THIS INFORMATION AS INGREDIENTS AND INFORMATION DO CHANGE.
Your doctor or allergist should also be your first go-to for information on how to handle your medical needs. That being said, if you DO notice an error, please send me an email letting me know (tell me what page or recipe the error is on, what the error is, etc.), and I will correct the error ASAP.
Thank you so much!

Please Be Advised:
I make sure all of my recipes use foods that are free of the allergens they say they are free of. You will need to do the same. For help with this, please see the appropriate "Alternative Names" page for the allergen(s) you need the recipe free of.

Print This Recipe/Page

Print Friendly and PDF

Monday, March 11, 2013

The Luck O' The Blogger Link-Up {Day 2}


~*~ Welcome to Day 2 of ~*~

I hope you all got a chance to check out my friends Stacey of Glued to My Crafts and Ashley and Lisa of The Dose Of Reality yesterday.  Great sites, right?  I knew you wouldn't be sorry! :)
Here are my next 2 blogger besties I want to share with you:
~*~*~*~

I believe I also met Jo through the SITS Girls (Didn't I mention that was a great site!?!?!).  She is just an amazing gal who has guest posted for me on Natural and Free and will be guest posting on here shortly, too.  She will also be a part of the next link-up, Stacey, Vanessa and I do, too!  So exciting, and I just can't wait for you all to get to know her better!

You all should take a minute to check out her blog.  She's got some yummy recipes, shares amazing ideas for care packages and crafts and so much more - you won't be sorry!  :)

To Jo: I am so glad we have become friends!  You're devotion to your fiance and how you handle his deployment is such an inspiration to me!  There isn't a day that goes by that I don't think of you guys and pray for you!  I wish you all the best, and count it an honor to call you friend.  Love ya, girl! :)
 ~*~*~*~

Again, Vanessa is another one I met through the SITS Girls (through forums, I believe), and I'm glad I did!  She is such a sweet, wonderful gal and just a great friend.  She's got great energy and is always ready to help and encourage.  She also takes some awesome pictures and shares some great recipes!

Her blog is loaded with great things, from (as I mentioned above) great pictures to recipes to how-tos to link-ups, and so much more! :)  You won't regret checking it out.

To Vanessa: You are such a sweetie and such an encouragement!  You are always willing to help out and do what needs to be done.  I love reading about your new mom adventures and your photographs always make me smile (especially the ones of your little man!).  May you never lose your enthusiasm for life!  Love ya, and feel so privileged to call you one of my blogger besties! :)


~*~*~*~
Now it's your turn!


 
Grab A Badge!


(This post was originally posted on my original site, Fibro, Fit and Fab!)

10 comments:

  1. Julie, you are the SWEETEST. And that brought tears to my eyes. I cannot tell you how much it means to know that you are praying for us. You're the best!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're welcome, Jo! I am so glad that this has encouraged and blessed you! Made my day! :)

      Delete
  2. Hi! I linked my online friends blog. Her name is Margaret but the grands call her Gigi. She makes a ton of doll clothes, shoes, everything! Neither of us will probably have time to do guest postscetc- we are both knee deep in craft shows right now. I hope you enjoy her photos!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for linking up your friend, Amy! I checked out her site - adorable stuff! :) She is truly talented. I'll be by your blog, too! :) Have a great day!

      Delete
  3. I linked up my friend Kim, aka Lazy Girl Fitness. She is such a motivator to me. She took control of her life and her eating and has lost over 80 pounds. She is very real about her journey and such a good friend! I hope to be more like her one day! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wow! Sounds amazing, Cindy! Thanks for linking her up! I checked out her blog and that shake she has with the coffee? That sounds YUM! I have bookmarked her site to check out more later when I have more time. :)

      Thanks again, Cindy!

      Delete
  4. Hi, Julie! I featured my best friend on my blog today. She is a teacher with a photography business on the side, so she gives Moms some tips for photographing their kids today.

    As always, you have a great idea for a link-up! Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Ginny Marie! :) I read the post and went to her site, too. Great pictures and amazing tips! I bookmarked her site so that I can recommend her if anyone asks about photographers in her area. :)

      I'm so glad you dropped by and linked up, too! Always good to see you!

      Delete
  5. Julie you are the sweetest person! Thanks so much for this. I'm glad I have gotten to know you and look forward to getting to know you better! I love your spirit and your perspective! So positive!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are so welcome, Vanessa! Wouldn't have said it if I didn't believe it! :) I look forward to getting to know you better, too! :)

      Delete

Thoughts? Comments? Questions? Feel free to leave a message or email me directly (See the "Contacting Me" page for more information on how to do this.).

Please note that all comments must be approved before they are published, and no anonymous comments are allowed (you can email me if you don't want to leave a public comment). I'm sorry for any inconvenience this may cause you.

Thanks for reading me! I love to hear from my readers so keep the comments/emails coming! :)