NOTICE

At the time of publication, all recipes were free of the allergens listed as being free of in the title (i.e. soy-free, milk-free, etc.), and all other information shared was accurate to the best of my knowledge.
Though I strive to update outdated information quickly and work diligently to make sure you have the most accurate information possible at all times, it is your duty to double check labels EVERY TIME to ensure that the ingredients you use are SAFE FOR YOU.
DO NOT RELY SOLELY ON THIS INFORMATION AS INGREDIENTS AND INFORMATION DO CHANGE.
Your doctor or allergist should also be your first go-to for information on how to handle your medical needs. That being said, if you DO notice an error, please send me an email letting me know (tell me what page or recipe the error is on, what the error is, etc.), and I will correct the error ASAP.
Thank you so much!

Please Be Advised:
I make sure all of my recipes use foods that are free of the allergens they say they are free of. You will need to do the same. For help with this, please see the appropriate "Alternative Names" page for the allergen(s) you need the recipe free of.

Print This Recipe/Page

Print Friendly and PDF

Thursday, March 14, 2013

The Luck O' The Blogger Link-Up {Day 5}


~*~ Welcome to Day 5 of ~*~

I hope you all are enjoying your chance to share your besties with us!  So far, I've shared with you, my blogger besties: Stacey of Glued to My CraftsAshley and Lisa of The Dose Of Reality,  Jo of Jo, My Gosh!, Vanessa of Vanessa's Place, Laurrie of Baked Lava, Cindy of Vegetarian Mamma, Ginny Marie of Lemon Drop Pie and Kathy and Melinda of Mothering From Scratch.  They truly are amazing gals, and I hope you will get by their blogs to check them out soon!  You won't regret it, and you might find that you will make yourself some new friends in the process!

Keep in mind that on the 18th I will be sharing some of your friends on my blog (number to be determined based on participation, posts/blogs chosen at random), so please keep linking up!  Thanks! :)
And, for today, here are my next 2 blogger besties I want to share with you:
~*~*~*~
YourSiteTitle

I don't even know this lovely woman's name, but I met her through her feature day on SITS, and I knew that we'd be friends right away...There was just something about the way she poured her heart out on her blog and presented herself that just spoke to me, ya know? 

Please take a minute to check out her blog.  She shares lots of craft ideas for kids, has a link-up on Thursdays called Thankful Thursday where you get a chance to share posts that talk about things you are grateful for, she shares posts about her life in general, and she does it all in a way that gives you an insight into her heart and know that she's one of those real people, not someone putting on a front.  So refreshing!

To "One Mommy": Though I may never know your real name, I know that we are real friends.  You share your heart and your soul on your blog and are such an encouragement to me.  You always make me feel like you are there, ready to listen, accept and understand and relate, and that is a priceless gift!  Thank you for that, and may you always keep your thankful heart!  Love ya, my friend!
 ~*~*~*~
Photo courtesy of Grateful Foodie's Facebook page

I met Caroline through Circle of Moms' Top 25 Food Allergy Mom Blogs of 2012 contest, and trust me when I say, she deserves the #1 slot that she got.
Her blog is full of reviews, allergy friendly recipes, allergy and asthma information, helpful tips, advocacy information and so much more!  She is probably one of the biggest advocates I've ever met for those with food allergies or allergies and asthma in general.  If you need help finding information, she will help you do that!  If you need update allergy and asthma info, she's got it!  You can't go wrong with her site!

To Caroline: You are another of my blogger mentors!  You always have such great info and you are such a help to me!  You are a go-getter with information, you work hard to accomplish your goals, you push for the truth for the world, especially in regards to the allergy/asthma community, and you are a fantastic friend!  If you ever need my help with anything and I am able to help, know that I will!  I feel so blessed to know you and to call you friend!  Love ya!






~*~*~*~

Now it's your turn!


 
Grab A Badge!


(This post was originally posted on my original site, Fibro, Fit and Fab!)

6 comments:

  1. I'm loving March on your blog! You are featuring so many great bloggers. :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Ginny Marie! :) I'm enjoying it, too! :)

      Delete
  2. Can I just say your post just made me tear up?

    Thank you so much for your very kind words. I love that you stopped by my site on my SITS day; it seems I've known you for so much longer! You are definitely one of the people I've met blogging that I consider a friend.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're so welcome, and your response got me a bit bleary eyed, too! I'm so glad we've become friends!

      Have a great weekend, and thank you for stopping by! :)

      Delete
  3. {Melinda} This is such a great and encouraging series you are doing, Julie. Love when bloggers give each other props and encourage them in their writing. Writing can be a very solitary thing and it helps to know it's making a difference. Sounds like a couple of bloggers I need to get to know. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Melinda! I think I will do it again next year. It certainly blessed my heart to do it, and I hope it did others, too. :)

      Yes, I think you should definitely get to know some of these amazing bloggers, but I may or may not be a little biased! :D I hope you do at least check them out. You may find some amazing new friends!

      Thanks for stopping by and have a great day!

      Delete

Thoughts? Comments? Questions? Feel free to leave a message or email me directly (See the "Contacting Me" page for more information on how to do this.).

Please note that all comments must be approved before they are published, and no anonymous comments are allowed (you can email me if you don't want to leave a public comment). I'm sorry for any inconvenience this may cause you.

Thanks for reading me! I love to hear from my readers so keep the comments/emails coming! :)