NOTICE

At the time of publication, all recipes were free of the allergens listed as being free of in the title (i.e. soy-free, milk-free, etc.), and all other information shared was accurate to the best of my knowledge.
Though I strive to update outdated information quickly and work diligently to make sure you have the most accurate information possible at all times, it is your duty to double check labels EVERY TIME to ensure that the ingredients you use are SAFE FOR YOU.
DO NOT RELY SOLELY ON THIS INFORMATION AS INGREDIENTS AND INFORMATION DO CHANGE.
Your doctor or allergist should also be your first go-to for information on how to handle your medical needs. That being said, if you DO notice an error, please send me an email letting me know (tell me what page or recipe the error is on, what the error is, etc.), and I will correct the error ASAP.
Thank you so much!

Please Be Advised:
I make sure all of my recipes use foods that are free of the allergens they say they are free of. You will need to do the same. For help with this, please see the appropriate "Alternative Names" page for the allergen(s) you need the recipe free of.

Print This Recipe/Page

Print Friendly and PDF

Friday, March 15, 2013

The Luck O' The Blogger Link-Up {Day 6}


~*~ Welcome to Day 6 of ~*~

I hope you all are enjoying your chance to share your besties with us!  So far, I've shared with you, my blogger besties: Stacey of Glued to My CraftsAshley and Lisa of The Dose Of Reality,  Jo of Jo, My Gosh!, Vanessa of Vanessa's Place, Laurrie of Baked Lava, Cindy of Vegetarian Mamma, Ginny Marie of Lemon Drop Pie, Kathy and Melinda of Mothering From Scratch"One Mommy" of There's Just One Mommy and Caroline of Grateful Foodie.  They truly are amazing gals, and I hope you will get by their blogs to check them out soon!  You won't regret it, and you might find that you will make yourself some new friends in the process!

Keep in mind that on the 18th I will be sharing some of your friends on my blog (number to be determined based on participation, posts/blogs chosen at random), so please keep linking up!  Thanks! :)
And, for today, here are my next 2 blogger besties I want to share with you:
~*~*~*~
OneCreativeMommy.com


I don't remember who found who, but I'm just glad we did.  As soon as I began to explore her blog, I knew we'd be friends.  She has such a sweet, helpful and amazing spirit.


Please take a minute to check out her blog.  She shares crafts, recipes (especially gluten-free ones), reviews, link-ups (like One Creative Weekend) and so much more!  She presents everything with a sweet spirit and makes you feel right at home.  Definitely worth the visit!

To Heidi: I have counted you a friend since the first time we conversed.  Your sweet spirit and amazing attitude are so welcome and refreshing!  You have always been a real encouragement to me, and have always been willing to help and answer my questions when you can.  Thank you for your contribution to the allergy community through your gluten-free recipes and such, and thank you for your contribution to my life with your sweet friendship.  You are a true blessing!  Love ya, my friend!

 ~*~*~*~
The Coffee Shop

I met Paloma on her SITS Day.  As soon as I went to her blog, I followed her in every way that I could and sent her a note.  Right away, she impressed me as an amazing, witty woman with a big heart, and I felt instant kinship.

Her blog is full of mainly recipes, and lots of coffee!  She is an amazing cook, and even has her own business and so much more.   She's been pretty busy with that and other real life ventures, so her blog has taken a little bit of a backseat for now, but it is still worth going over there and having a look through her archives, especially the recipes.  YUM!

To Paloma: From day one you have treated me more like a sister than just a friend.  You have been there when you can to help and encourage, and you have such a sweet and gentle spirit.  I admire you more than I can say.  I know you are busy with things, and I miss seeing you around like I used to, but I understand at the same time.  What you are doing in outside of bloggyland is so very, very important, and I wouldn't have it any other way! :)  If you need anything, please do not hesitate to email me.  I got your back! ;)  Love ya!





~*~*~*~

Now it's your turn!


 
Grab A Badge!


(This post was originally posted on my original site, Fibro, Fit and Fab!)

2 comments:

  1. Thank you, Julie! You are so sweet! I have been out of town, so I'm sorry I was so slow to respond. This is such a nice series!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're welcome, Heidi, and thank you! I enjoyed doing it very much! I will have to do it again! :)

      Thanks for stopping by!

      Delete

Thoughts? Comments? Questions? Feel free to leave a message or email me directly (See the "Contacting Me" page for more information on how to do this.).

Please note that all comments must be approved before they are published, and no anonymous comments are allowed (you can email me if you don't want to leave a public comment). I'm sorry for any inconvenience this may cause you.

Thanks for reading me! I love to hear from my readers so keep the comments/emails coming! :)