NOTICE

At the time of publication, all recipes were free of the allergens listed as being free of in the title (i.e. soy-free, milk-free, etc.), and all other information shared was accurate to the best of my knowledge.
Though I strive to update outdated information quickly and work diligently to make sure you have the most accurate information possible at all times, it is your duty to double check labels EVERY TIME to ensure that the ingredients you use are SAFE FOR YOU.
DO NOT RELY SOLELY ON THIS INFORMATION AS INGREDIENTS AND INFORMATION DO CHANGE.
Your doctor or allergist should also be your first go-to for information on how to handle your medical needs. That being said, if you DO notice an error, please send me an email letting me know (tell me what page or recipe the error is on, what the error is, etc.), and I will correct the error ASAP.
Thank you so much!

Please Be Advised:
I make sure all of my recipes use foods that are free of the allergens they say they are free of. You will need to do the same. For help with this, please see the appropriate "Alternative Names" page for the allergen(s) you need the recipe free of.

Print This Recipe/Page

Print Friendly and PDF

Tuesday, March 12, 2013

The Luck O' The Blogger Link-Up {Day 3}


~*~ Welcome to Day 3 of ~*~

I hope you all got a chance to check out my blogger besties I've shared with you so far: Stacey of Glued to My CraftsAshley and Lisa of The Dose Of Reality,  Jo of Jo, My Gosh! and Vanessa of Vanessa's Place.  They truly are amazing gals, and I hope you will get by their blogs to check them out soon!

Keep in mind that on the 18th I will be sharing some of your friends on my blog (number to be determined based on participation, posts/blogs chosen at random), so please keep linking up!  Thanks! :)
Without further adieu, here are my next 2 blogger besties I want to share with you:
~*~*~*~
If memory serves, I met Laurrie while I was hosting the Bean Chat for Gevalia Coffee on Facebook, and we became nearly instant friends, and she was extremely supportive and helpful from day one.

You all should take a minute to check out her blog.  She's cooking around the world in her RV (she lives in there full-time), and her recipes are just amazing!  Totally drool worthy!
To Laurrie: You have been so encouraging and helpful from day one.  I've known you had my back within 5 minutes of knowing you, and count you a true friend, and I hope you know that goes both ways.  We don't see eye to eye on everything, but you're there for me when I need you, and that's what truly counts!  Thank you for all you do to make me feel so blessed in life!  Love you, my friend!
 ~*~*~*~
Photo curteousy of Vegetarian Mamma
 
I don't know exactly how she found me, might've been Circle of Moms, but it seems to me she came to Natural and Free and asked me to be a part of her Gluten Free Fridays link-up, which thrilled me to no end!  I was more than happy to comply, and we've been friends ever since!
Her blog is full of recipes that are delicious and gluten-free, she hosts Gluten Free Fridays which always has amazing gluten-free recipes linked up to it as well as amazing gluten-free living tips, she has her own line of allergy awareness cookware called Green, she does product reviews and so much more!  Totally worth the click to go over there, I promise!
To Cindy: You are an amazing woman who I look up to so much!  Your blog and dedication to the food allergy community inspires me, and your kindness is second to none!  Thank you for always taking the time to stop by my blog or drop me a note or answer my questions.  It means so very much!  You are a great friend and mentor!  Love ya!


~*~*~*~
Now it's your turn!


 
Grab A Badge!


(This post was originally posted on my original site, Fibro, Fit and Fab!)

8 comments:

  1. Okay, so I am tearing up. LOL I know I am silly but your words are so special! :) I am so glad we became friends! :) Really enjoy your friendship! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww, no, not silly at all! I'm thrilled, and a little misty-eyed reading your words as well! I'm glad we became friends and enjoy your friendship very much, too! :)

      Thanks for stopping by!

      Delete
  2. {Melinda} Very cute idea for a linkup! I'll have to check out your friends! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Melinda, and thanks for stopping by! :) I hope you find they can be your friends, too! Some great gals for sure!

      Delete
  3. Fantastic! I am going over to check them out right now! Baked Lava is the cutest name for a blog ever. And, anyone who is active in the food allergy awareness community like your friend Cindy is someone I need to read! Thanks for sharing the love, Julie! --Lisa

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Any time, Lisa! :) I hope you enjoy learning more about these ladies! Take care and thanks for stopping by!

      Delete
  4. WOW! Just WOW! Of course that friendship goes both ways!! Absolutely! And @Lisa from The Dose of Reality...thank you so much. I used to title my blog simply Life in an RV, but when I purchased the domain, I changed it up to Baked Lava. Thanks, Jules, you are awesome!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thinking nothing of it, Laurrie! I wouldn't have said it if it weren't so. :)

      Thanks for stopping by, and I hope you have an amazing week! :D

      Delete

Thoughts? Comments? Questions? Feel free to leave a message or email me directly (See the "Contacting Me" page for more information on how to do this.).

Please note that all comments must be approved before they are published, and no anonymous comments are allowed (you can email me if you don't want to leave a public comment). I'm sorry for any inconvenience this may cause you.

Thanks for reading me! I love to hear from my readers so keep the comments/emails coming! :)