NOTICE

At the time of publication, all recipes were free of the allergens listed as being free of in the title (i.e. soy-free, milk-free, etc.), and all other information shared was accurate to the best of my knowledge.
Though I strive to update outdated information quickly and work diligently to make sure you have the most accurate information possible at all times, it is your duty to double check labels EVERY TIME to ensure that the ingredients you use are SAFE FOR YOU.
DO NOT RELY SOLELY ON THIS INFORMATION AS INGREDIENTS AND INFORMATION DO CHANGE.
Your doctor or allergist should also be your first go-to for information on how to handle your medical needs. That being said, if you DO notice an error, please send me an email letting me know (tell me what page or recipe the error is on, what the error is, etc.), and I will correct the error ASAP.
Thank you so much!

Please Be Advised:
I make sure all of my recipes use foods that are free of the allergens they say they are free of. You will need to do the same. For help with this, please see the appropriate "Alternative Names" page for the allergen(s) you need the recipe free of.

Print This Recipe/Page

Print Friendly and PDF

Monday, March 18, 2013

The Luck O' The Blogger {Feature Day}


~*~ Welcome to the Feature Day of ~*~

I hope you enjoyed this link-up as much as I did! :)  I just love a chance to brag on my friends, and let them know just how blessed I feel to have them in my life.
As a recap, here is the list of my blogger besties that I shared with you: 

I hope you got by to check out their blogs/sites.  You won't regret it!  They are some of the most amazing ladies I know...Ones who have blogs, anyway - I know plenty of amazing people without them and wasn't able to feature them (like my friends from my Facebook groups, church, real life friends, etc., and if you're wondering if I mean you, yes, I do! :))!  At any rate, I hope you will go give them a visit and see if you don't see what I see in them and find yourself with some new blogger buddies! :)

Anyway, today I am featuring some of YOUR friends that you linked up.  Since I didn't have that many posts/sites linked up, I decided to feature everyone who had not already been highlighted by me earlier, so that left me with five sites/posts left to feature.  I will share them now in the order they were linked up:
~*~*~*~
First is GiGi of
GiGi's Doll and Craft Creations
linked up by Amy of Sews N' Bows!


Image courtesy of GiGi's Dolls and Craft Creations

Amy shared that her friend Gigi took amazing pictures and made some pretty awesome doll clothes, and I must say, I totally agree!  Just look at the adorable outfit!  If you are into making clothing or accessories for dolls or just love looking at absolutely adorable doll clothes/accessories, look no further than Gigi's Doll and Craft Creations!  There is some unbelievable talent there for sure!

Thank you again, Amy, for sharing your friend's amazing talents with us!
 ~*~*~*~
Second is Kim of The Lazy Girl Fitness
linked up by Cindy of Vegetarian Mamma!

Photo courtesy of The Lazy Girl Fitness

Cindy told us that she linked up Kim because "She is such a motivator to me.  She took control of her life and her eating and has lost over 80 pounds.  She is very real about her journey and such a good friend!  I hope to be more like her one day! :)"  I love having friends that I can look up to, don't you?  This girl sounds like one you can look up to and who will cheer you along as well.  I hope you take the time to check out her site!  She's got lots of helpful stuff and some yummy looking recipes, too!

Thank you again, Cindy, for sharing your inspiring friend with us!


~*~*~*~
Third is Tricia of Wigglebug Photography
linked up by Ginny Marie of Lemon Drop Pie!
 
Image courtesy of Lemon Drop Pie

Ginny Marie shared this guest post that Tricia did for her called, "Tips and Tricks: Five Ways to Take Better Pictures of Your Kids", and let me tell you, there were some great tips there!  I then went to check out Tricia's page, and WOW! - BEAUTIFUL work!  If you live in the DeKalb, Illinois area and need some photos done, look her up!  She's amazing!  And, from the sounds of it, she has a heart of gold, too!  You won't be sorry.

Thank you, Ginny Marie, for sharing your friend's photo talents with us!

~*~*~*~
Fourth, a post called


linked up by Ashley and Lisa of


Photo courtesy of The Dose Of Reality

Now I know I highlighted The Dose of Reality ladies already, but this post wasn't about them, but about their daughters who are BFFs.  How cool is it that BFFs have daughters who are BFFs?!?!?  Anyway, the post is just ultra sweet and embodies all that this link-up was meant to be, so I couldn't NOT share it.  You simply must go read this post and watch the video that is there, too.  Oh, and have the Kleenex handy! :)

Thank you, Ashley and Lisa, for sharing your daughter's "friendship personified" with us!


~*~*~*~
Fifth is Karen of


linked up by "One Mommy" of



Photo courtesy of Dinosaur Superhero Mommy





"One Mommy" said this about her friend's blog, "Doesn't the title just sound fun?"  Indeed it does, and the blog does not disappoint!  She got everything from quirky little posts about her dinosaur-loving kiddo to recipes and so much more!  Definitely worth the time to check it out. :)

Thank you, "One Mommy", for sharing your friend's fun blog with us!

~*~*~*~
Thank you all for taking the time to stop by, link-up and/or comment!  I hope you enjoyed this week as much as I did! :)


   

~*~*~*~

If you haven't yet grabbed a badge or checked out the posts/sites that were linked up, here they are:


Grab A Badge!


(This post was originally posted on my original site, Fibro, Fit and Fab!)

4 comments:

  1. AWWWW, Julie! You totally made us cry today! :) Thank you so much for your kind words about our sweet girls! You are the BEST!-The Dose Girls

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're welcome, ladies! You made me tear up with that video, so we're even! :D It truly is an amazing post.

      Have a great week, and thanks for stopping by! :)

      Delete
  2. {Melinda} What a great list of bloggers, Julie (And I'm not just saying that because I'm on the list! :) Seriously, some quality girls there ... I know a lot of them and definitely need to check out the rest.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Melinda! :) They are some truly amazing women! They have such big and giving hearts. Definitely those rare finds type of friends. :)

      Thanks for stopping by!

      Delete

Thoughts? Comments? Questions? Feel free to leave a message or email me directly (See the "Contacting Me" page for more information on how to do this.).

Please note that all comments must be approved before they are published, and no anonymous comments are allowed (you can email me if you don't want to leave a public comment). I'm sorry for any inconvenience this may cause you.

Thanks for reading me! I love to hear from my readers so keep the comments/emails coming! :)