NOTICE

At the time of publication, all recipes were free of the allergens listed as being free of in the title (i.e. soy-free, milk-free, etc.), and all other information shared was accurate to the best of my knowledge.
Though I strive to update outdated information quickly and work diligently to make sure you have the most accurate information possible at all times, it is your duty to double check labels EVERY TIME to ensure that the ingredients you use are SAFE FOR YOU.
DO NOT RELY SOLELY ON THIS INFORMATION AS INGREDIENTS AND INFORMATION DO CHANGE.
Your doctor or allergist should also be your first go-to for information on how to handle your medical needs. That being said, if you DO notice an error, please send me an email letting me know (tell me what page or recipe the error is on, what the error is, etc.), and I will correct the error ASAP.
Thank you so much!

Please Be Advised:
I make sure all of my recipes use foods that are free of the allergens they say they are free of. You will need to do the same. For help with this, please see the appropriate "Alternative Names" page for the allergen(s) you need the recipe free of.

Print This Recipe/Page

Print Friendly and PDF

Wednesday, March 13, 2013

The Luck O' The Blogger Link-Up {Day 4}


~*~ Welcome to Day 4 of ~*~

I hope you all are enjoying your chance to share your besties with us!  So far, I've shared with you, my blogger besties: Stacey of Glued to My CraftsAshley and Lisa of The Dose Of Reality,  Jo of Jo, My Gosh!, Vanessa of Vanessa's Place, Laurrie of Baked Lava and Cindy of Vegetarian Mamma.  They truly are amazing gals, and I hope you will get by their blogs to check them out soon!  You won't regret it!

Keep in mind that on the 18th I will be sharing some of your friends on my blog (number to be determined based on participation, posts/blogs chosen at random), so please keep linking up!  Thanks! :)
And, for today, here are my next 2 blogger besties I want to share with you:
~*~*~*~

My first memory of Ginny Marie is when she stopped by my blog via SITS after I wrote a post for Circle of Moms for their Blogger Sound-off promoting Breast Cancer Awareness.  She is a breast cancer survivor, and a true inspiration to anyone who has the privilege to have met her!

Please take a minute to check out her blog.  She has everything from creative writing bits to recipes to vlogs to link-ups to so much more!  You won't be disappointed!

To Ginny Marie: You have always been a true inspiration to me as well as a huge encouragement.  You always take the time to stop by and leave a kind word, you have cheered me on, you have simply been kind and supportive without expecting anything in return and that means more than you know!  Thank you for being such an amazing friend!  I feel so blessed to know you, and look forward to getting to know you more!  Love ya!
 ~*~*~*~
 
I met these wonderful ladies when it was their SITS Day.  I instantly knew these gals were the real deal and worth getting to know better, and I'm so glad I followed my instincts and did just that!

Their blog is full of wonderful advise to moms.  It is incredibly positive, inspiring and stretches and strengthens my faith each time I visit.  They are honest about their struggles and share their successes with the right balance of pride and humility.  You simply must stop by and check them out!

To Kathy and Melinda: I look up to you women so much more than I think you could even guess!  I love visiting your blog because I always come away with something, be it my spirits lifted, convictions strengthened, chastened when needed and always with the sense that I am loved despite all my shortcomings.  You truly show the love of God, and I am so thrilled to be able to call you gals my friends!  Love you, my friends, and never, ever stop what you are doing; it's invaluable!


~*~*~*~
Now it's your turn!


 
Grab A Badge!


(This post was originally posted on my original site, Fibro, Fit and Fab!)

4 comments:

  1. Thanks for featuring me today, Julie! I'm blushing right now from all the nice things you said about me! :D

    Today I'm linking up a friend's blog. Have I mentioned how much I love this linky?

    Oh, and thank you for leaving such a nice comment on my friend Tricia's blog. :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're so welcome, Ginny Marie! I wouldn't have said them if I didn't mean every word! :)

      I'm glad you like the linky! :) You linked up a blog I go to regularly. She is great! I love her Thankful Thursdays idea, and link-up often. :)

      You're welcome, also, about Tricia. She really does do amazing work!

      Thanks for stopping by and have an amazing day, Ginny Marie! :)

      Delete
  2. Julie, oh my goodness. You absolutely made our day. So incredibly humbled and grateful for your kind words. We have talked often about your insightful comments on our blog. You are an encouragement to US! Thank you so much for this!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are so welcome! :) I'm glad I have been an encouragement to you, too. :) Have a great day, and thank you for contributing to my link-up! :)

      Delete

Thoughts? Comments? Questions? Feel free to leave a message or email me directly (See the "Contacting Me" page for more information on how to do this.).

Please note that all comments must be approved before they are published, and no anonymous comments are allowed (you can email me if you don't want to leave a public comment). I'm sorry for any inconvenience this may cause you.

Thanks for reading me! I love to hear from my readers so keep the comments/emails coming! :)