NOTICE

At the time of publication, all recipes were free of the allergens listed as being free of in the title (i.e. soy-free, milk-free, etc.), and all other information shared was accurate to the best of my knowledge.
Though I strive to update outdated information quickly and work diligently to make sure you have the most accurate information possible at all times, it is your duty to double check labels EVERY TIME to ensure that the ingredients you use are SAFE FOR YOU.
DO NOT RELY SOLELY ON THIS INFORMATION AS INGREDIENTS AND INFORMATION DO CHANGE.
Your doctor or allergist should also be your first go-to for information on how to handle your medical needs. That being said, if you DO notice an error, please send me an email letting me know (tell me what page or recipe the error is on, what the error is, etc.), and I will correct the error ASAP.
Thank you so much!

Please Be Advised:
I make sure all of my recipes use foods that are free of the allergens they say they are free of. You will need to do the same. For help with this, please see the appropriate "Alternative Names" page for the allergen(s) you need the recipe free of.

Print This Recipe/Page

Print Friendly and PDF

Friday, July 19, 2019

Recent Reflections - July 2019: Happy Birthday, Hubby!



This is the seventh Recent Reflections post of 2019.  Recent Reflections goes live the third Friday or Saturday of each month.  Each Recent Reflections post covers something that I'm reflecting on.  If you'd like to share a post with a similar theme, feel free to leave a comment with a link to your post, and I'll hop on over and leave a comment (and maybe some other readers will, too).

This month, I will be reflecting on my husband.



My hubby's birthday was on Thursday.  It's hard to believe another year has gone by.  We've reached that point in our lives that we've known each other longer than we haven't, and we've been married nearly longer than we were single.  It doesn't seem possible!  Time truly flies...very fast...at ultra-sonic speeds...in a blink of an eye!

Hubby, Happy Birthday and I love you!  I'm so glad the Lord brought us together.  Who would have thought that two Michigan kids would have to go to college in Tennessee to find each other?  Go figure. :)  I'm grateful every day for you, even if I don't say it.  You work hard, you love fiercely, you're loyal beyond words, and you definitely make my life interesting! :D  Like every couple, we have our ups and downs, but I'd rather have life with you than without you even on the worst days.  I can't even imagine a day without you in it, and I hope I never have to.  I hope you have many more birthdays on this earth with us, and I hope those years can be counted as wonderful!

Readers, thanks for bearing with me as I gushed a bit about my spouse.  If you have a significant other, please take time to tell them you love them and do something special for them, especially on their birthday or your anniversary.  We aren't guaranteed tomorrow, so make today count!

I truly hope this post has been a blessing to your heart, or at the least made you stop and think a little.  What has God done in your life lately to bless you?  What are you reflecting on?

Have a wonderful weekend!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thoughts? Comments? Questions? Feel free to leave a message or email me directly (See the "Contacting Me" page for more information on how to do this.).

Please note that all comments must be approved before they are published, and no anonymous comments are allowed (you can email me if you don't want to leave a public comment). I'm sorry for any inconvenience this may cause you.

Thanks for reading me! I love to hear from my readers so keep the comments/emails coming! :)