NOTICE

At the time of publication, all recipes were free of the allergens listed as being free of in the title (i.e. soy-free, milk-free, etc.), and all other information shared was accurate to the best of my knowledge.
Though I strive to update outdated information quickly and work diligently to make sure you have the most accurate information possible at all times, it is your duty to double check labels EVERY TIME to ensure that the ingredients you use are SAFE FOR YOU.
DO NOT RELY SOLELY ON THIS INFORMATION AS INGREDIENTS AND INFORMATION DO CHANGE.
Your doctor or allergist should also be your first go-to for information on how to handle your medical needs. That being said, if you DO notice an error, please send me an email letting me know (tell me what page or recipe the error is on, what the error is, etc.), and I will correct the error ASAP.
Thank you so much!

Please Be Advised:
I make sure all of my recipes use foods that are free of the allergens they say they are free of. You will need to do the same. For help with this, please see the appropriate "Alternative Names" page for the allergen(s) you need the recipe free of.

Print This Recipe/Page

Print Friendly and PDF

Tuesday, October 20, 2020

Recent Reflections - October 2020: Upcoming Changes

 


This is the tenth Recent Reflections post of 2020.  Recent Reflections goes live the third Friday or Saturday of each month. {Sorry for the late post - time got away from me!}  Each Recent Reflections post covers something that I'm reflecting on.  If you'd like to share a post with a similar theme, feel free to leave a comment with a link to your post, and I'll hop on over and leave a comment (and maybe some other readers will, too).

This month, I will be reflecting on some upcoming changes.


First, let me apologize for the lateness of this post.  Time got away from me, and I was simply unable to get this done on time.  Hopefully, next month I will have it posted on time. :)

Secondly, and the main reason for this post, I wanted to let you know about my plans for this blog.  Don't worry - I don't plan on discontinuing it or deleting it.  However, I have the need to change focus a bit, and things in this space will be changing.

My plans, as of now, are to continue Weekly Weigh In, Recent Reflections, and Family Favorites until the end of the year.  After that, I am going to discontinue them.  I still want to do an update on my health journey for those family and friends who follow it, but it will be less often.  I still plan on sharing my thoughts on things that are near and dear to my heart, but it will be less often.  I will also still share recipes, but it will be less often.  Truth is, I may end up taking a bit of a hiatus before continuing again in 2021, but we'll see.  I may even decide to go with some completely new features with no set schedules - who knows.  I'll keep you posted. 

For those of you who have been following, you know my middle kid is dealing with some health issues.  You also know that I've been dealing with some health issues.  We've also had a host of other things crop up that, along with those other 2 things and homeschooling, have stretched me a bit thin.  I have to prioritize, and my family has to come first, and I do hope you understand.

I am not sure what the future holds for us, but it is looking increasingly more complicated health-wise which is why I have to put this space on the back burner.  I am hopeful that I will be able to carve out the time needed to pay at least a little attention to this space, but it definitely won't be what it was.  I have plans for updates, for new recipes, and so many other things, but they won't be done quickly or even soon.  As soon as I feel like I can do them and do them well, though, I will do them.  That I can promise. :)

I am sorry that I can't balance the blogging world with my life at present.  Maybe in time I will be able to get back to a bustling schedule here, but that will be in the distant future if it happens.  I do hope you understand, and I do hope that you will keep me and my family in your prayers as we navigate the unknowns of health issues right now.  Thank you!

If you have something that you wish to share or ask in comments, please feel free to do so.  You can also send me an email, and I will get back with you ASAP.


What are you reflecting on?

Have a wonderful weekend!




 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thoughts? Comments? Questions? Feel free to leave a message or email me directly (See the "Contacting Me" page for more information on how to do this.).

Please note that all comments must be approved before they are published, and no anonymous comments are allowed (you can email me if you don't want to leave a public comment). I'm sorry for any inconvenience this may cause you.

Thanks for reading me! I love to hear from my readers so keep the comments/emails coming! :)