NOTICE

At the time of publication, all recipes were free of the allergens listed as being free of in the title (i.e. soy-free, milk-free, etc.), and all other information shared was accurate to the best of my knowledge.
Though I strive to update outdated information quickly and work diligently to make sure you have the most accurate information possible at all times, it is your duty to double check labels EVERY TIME to ensure that the ingredients you use are SAFE FOR YOU.
DO NOT RELY SOLELY ON THIS INFORMATION AS INGREDIENTS AND INFORMATION DO CHANGE.
Your doctor or allergist should also be your first go-to for information on how to handle your medical needs. That being said, if you DO notice an error, please send me an email letting me know (tell me what page or recipe the error is on, what the error is, etc.), and I will correct the error ASAP.
Thank you so much!

Please Be Advised:
I make sure all of my recipes use foods that are free of the allergens they say they are free of. You will need to do the same. For help with this, please see the appropriate "Alternative Names" page for the allergen(s) you need the recipe free of.

Print This Recipe/Page

Print Friendly and PDF

Saturday, August 3, 2019

My Quarterly Report: Third Quarter 2019

It is time for my third (and final) quarterly report of 2019.  I have decided not to continue with this feature, but to go with my Weekly Weigh In feature for my personal updates and for sharing my weight loss journey from now on.

If you want to share a post that has to do with meeting personal goals, just leave a comment below with a link to your goal-related post, and I'll pop over and visit it and leave a comment, and hopefully some of my other readers will, too. :)  

Here is my third (and final) quarterly report:



How I did on last quarter's goals:

Goal #1: Lose some weight by August 3, 2019.
I did not meet this goal, much to my chagrin.  Now, I did lose a little bit from what my max was this last quarter (I got up to nearly 220 when my water weight was at its max), but I am seriously upset that I have gained as much as I have.  I have found an herbal water pill that I am hoping will be able to help with some of this water retention, and therefore help my weight loss in general.  We shall see how I do.  I just started it yesterday.  I will keep you posted via my Weekly Weigh In feature.

Goal #2: Eat the right foods for the right reasons.
I think this was about a 50/50 thing.  Some weeks I'd do great, and others - not so much.  This is a constant learning thing for me.  I definitely feel like I am doing better with this in recent weeks, though.  I will keep you posted via my Weekly Weigh In feature.

 Goal #3: Drink 9+ Cups of water per day.
I did great with this as it has been hotter, though sometimes I find that I am drinking quite a bit of that water closer to bed time.  I am going to work on being more consistent with drinking water throughout the day vs. losing track of it until dinnertime.  I will keep you posted via my Weekly Weigh In feature.

Goal #4: Drink some green and herbal teas daily.
I didn't normally drink both teas daily, but I pretty much always had green tea daily.  I am going to keep working on this, too.  I will keep you posted via my Weekly Weigh In feature.

Goal #5: Get some form of exercise daily.
I met this goal, though some days were better than others.  I will keep working on this.  I will keep you posted via my Weekly Weigh In feature.

Goal #6: Read more.
I am reading daily, but not really for pleasure, so I would say I didn't really reach this goal.  It is something I will keep working on, though.  I will keep you posted via my Weekly Weigh In feature.


I obviously did not make any new goals for this next quarter as I will be using my  Weekly Weigh In feature to share my personal updates and to share my weight loss journey from now on.  I hope you will follow along with my journey there.


That's about it for now.  How are you doing?  Are you reaching your goals?  Have you tried something new?  Come up with a new recipe?  I hope all is going well with you, and I hope you will leave a comment sharing your thoughts and/or goals (with a link to your post, if you wish).  As always, I wish you the best of luck in all you do, and hope you will return soon! :)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thoughts? Comments? Questions? Feel free to leave a message or email me directly (See the "Contacting Me" page for more information on how to do this.).

Please note that all comments must be approved before they are published, and no anonymous comments are allowed (you can email me if you don't want to leave a public comment). I'm sorry for any inconvenience this may cause you.

Thanks for reading me! I love to hear from my readers so keep the comments/emails coming! :)