NOTICE

At the time of publication, all recipes were free of the allergens listed as being free of in the title (i.e. soy-free, milk-free, etc.), and all other information shared was accurate to the best of my knowledge.
Though I strive to update outdated information quickly and work diligently to make sure you have the most accurate information possible at all times, it is your duty to double check labels EVERY TIME to ensure that the ingredients you use are SAFE FOR YOU.
DO NOT RELY SOLELY ON THIS INFORMATION AS INGREDIENTS AND INFORMATION DO CHANGE.
Your doctor or allergist should also be your first go-to for information on how to handle your medical needs. That being said, if you DO notice an error, please send me an email letting me know (tell me what page or recipe the error is on, what the error is, etc.), and I will correct the error ASAP.
Thank you so much!

Please Be Advised:
I make sure all of my recipes use foods that are free of the allergens they say they are free of. You will need to do the same. For help with this, please see the appropriate "Alternative Names" page for the allergen(s) you need the recipe free of.

Print This Recipe/Page

Print Friendly and PDF

Tuesday, March 14, 2017

{Product Review} Ceela Naturals Review Day 2: Clean S and Just 3 Plus (Non-GMO, Top 8 Free, Corn-Free, Vegan and Cruelty-Free)




I was recently contacted by Ceela Naturals about doing some product reviews for them*, and decided to do so.  As you can see, I received a LOT of products to review, so this review will last for 4 days!  This is my first ever non-food review, too, and I am so glad I did it!  These products are non-GMO, top 8 free, corn-free, vegan and cruelty-free, and I am more than a little excited to share them with you!

The links to the other days will be added here as they go live:

-Today, Day 2: Clean S and Just 3 Plus
-Day 4: Touch


So you can see my face's progression from beginning to end, here's some pictures:
Before using any Ceela Naturals Products.
After using Resolve & Renew and Magicalm.



I know these are less than flattering pictures.  I took selfies with my phone without my glasses on, and it is very hard to know where to look.  Did I mention these are without make-up on?  Anyway, now you have a frame of reference.  As you can see, I don't have extreme problem skin.  My skin is a bit sensitive, but otherwise is your classic combination skin.  Being winter, it is a little drier than normal, too.

Ok.  The really hard part is out of the way. :)  On to the fun part!

The second products I tried were the Clean S and Just 3 Plus.



These are the products in full size, not sample size, FYI.

First up, Clean S!


Let's take a look at the packaging.





I like the look.  Simple, professional looking, easy to read.  You can clearly see what they are free of, easy to understand directions (there are more online), and even an alert to remind you to use sunblock after using this product because it contains a beta hydroxy acid.  Very responsible!  They took great care to describe the ingredients as much as possible, too, and I love that as well.  






Let's take a closer look at the product.



This is what one pump of the product looks like.  Literally, this is all I used on my face, though you might have to use 2 pumps if you want to make sure you got really good coverage.  As you can see, this product will last a long time!

The ingredients are: Purified Water, Potassium Linoleate (Safflower CLA), Salicylic Acid, Aspartate, Rice Vit E Tocotrienol.  That's it!  Nothing else!  No perfumes, no sudsing agents or anything to really irritate the skin.  That was wonderful to see.  (Note: They now sell a slightly different formulation of this product.  The new ingredients are: Water, Isomerized Linoleic Acid (CLA from Safflower), Salicylic Acid, Potassium Aspartate, Pro-Vit B5 Panthenol, and Rice Vit E Tocotrienol.  Any links will be to the new formulation of Clean S.)


So, what did it smell and feel like?

Like most of Ceela Naturals' products, there is no real scent.  This would be great for those with issues with strong scents.

I spot tested and used this on my face for the minimum amount of time - 1 minute.  I did this because my skin is more sensitive.  I did find that I had some slight tingling with this product, but nothing too intense or awful.  There was also no sudsing with this product, but it did not go on like a mask either.  It was a very different experience in that regard.  It was also very easy to remove with warm water and a wash cloth - no scrubbing, just gentle wiping.  After I removed the product, the tingling sensation immediately went away.

After use, my skin was again very soft, and I had no irritation.  I was very pleased with the results.


What does it cost?

Clean S costs $26 (plus any S&H) for a 5.3 fl. oz. bottle (bigger than the 4.4 oz. size I tried).  You could use this once or twice a day, and you need very little.  I'd say this would easily last 3 months, which would make it just over $8.50 per month.  Considering that this is product is non-GMO, top 8 free, corn-free, vegan and cruelty-free, I would say it is a good deal for most, though some might find it a bit more than they want to spend.


The verdict?

Clean S seemed to be a little strong for me (I am referring to the tingling), and I could get similar results from Resolve & Renew without the tingling, so I would probably opt to buy the Resolve & Renew personally.  However, if I had problem skin, this product would be perfect!  It didn't leave my skin irritated, and it definitely left my skin feeling very smooth.  That it is free of so much makes it worth the extra cost for those looking for such products.  

(Note: I realize that all skin types are a bit different, and your experience may not be mine.  This review is just to reflect my personal experience with this product, and my results may not be typical or identical to yours.  If you have further questions or concerns about this product, please contact Ceela Naturals.)




~*~*~*~*~

Next up, Just 3 Plus!

Let's take a look at the packaging.

























I like the look.  Simple, professional looking, easy to read.  You can clearly see what they are free of, and the ingredients are well defined.  You can read more about this product online, too.

Let's take a closer look at the product.


This is what 2 pumps of the product looks like.  This should be plenty to cover your face.  It is very thick, though, so that can make it a bit harder to spread.


The ingredients are: Water, Olive (Glycerin and Squalane), Safflower (Isomerized Linoleic Acid: CLA), Glycine (protein building block), Rice Extracts (Oils and Vitamin E Tocotrienol).  That's it!  Nothing else!  No perfumes or anything to really irritate the skin.  That was wonderful to see. 

So, what did it smell and feel like?

As most Ceela Naturals' products, this doesn't really have a smell.  Again, this would be great for those with issues with strong scents.

The lotion is very thick but goes on pretty nicely, though it takes a bit to get it spread evenly.  It does absorb really well, but that absorbing is not instant.  Until it is fully absorbed, it feels just slightly sticky, but not greasy at all.  It also leaves the skin wonderfully soft once it is fully absorbed.  My skin also had a nice glow to it.  Overall, I liked the feel of it very much.  I even used the lotion on my very dry, cracking, winter worn hands, and it worked extremely well, leaving my hands very soft and smooth, and the cracking went away - after 1 use!   I could see this product being amazing for eczema.

What does it cost?

Just 3 Plus costs $32 for a 1 oz. bottle (plus any S&H).  I would guess this product would last around 3 months with average use due to how little you need of it, so that breaks down to just over $10.50 per month.  Considering this product is non-GMO, top 8 free, corn-free, vegan and cruelty-free, I'd say some would say it is more than worth the price, while others might find it more than they want to spend. 


The verdict?


For very dry skin or eczema, Just 3 Plus might just be a miracle worker!  It might be too much to spend for those without skin issues or allergies, but for others it would be worth its weight in gold.  I definitely recommend trying it!

(Note: I realize that all skin types are a bit different, and your experience may not be mine.  This review is just to reflect my personal experience with this product, and my results may not be typical or identical to yours.  If you have further questions or concerns about this product, please contact Ceela Naturals.)


Here's a picture of my face after using Clean S and Just 3 Plus:


Things to note: I used the Clean S and Just 3 Plus a full two days after I used Resolve & Renew and MagiCalm to give my skin a chance to rest in between (and my skin was STILL markedly softer from using the Resolve & Renew and MagiCalm).  You will obviously see a nice glow to my skin in this picture, and you may note that is definitely looking smooth.  

I know there is more color in my skin in this picture.  This is NOT due to the products.  I had taken a shower before using them, and my skin was reddened from that (so before I even used the products), and the products did NOT make my skin more red or irritated.  Once my skin returned to normal temperature (which normally takes an hour or longer after a shower - did I mention I have sensitive skin?), the redness was completely gone as is normal for me (I should've taken a picture, but I didn't get the chance).  

Again, I apologize for the odd look on my face.  Selfies are really hard to take when you can't see clearly, but I didn't want my glasses to hide anything.
  
How Can I Find Out More?
So glad you asked! You can find out more at the following locations:





   
  
To find out even more, you can contact them directly.

A big thank you to Ceela Naturals  for letting me  review your products!








*Any and all opinions are mine without censor and reflect my personal feelings on the products and not that of the person/company who sent them to me.  Though I received the products for free, that fact did not affect my opinion on said product in anyway.*



(This post was originally posted on my original site, Natural and Free.)

2 comments:

  1. Saved as a favorite, I like your web site!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Let me know if you need anything! I'll do what I can to help. :)

      Delete

Thoughts? Comments? Questions? Feel free to leave a message or email me directly (See the "Contacting Me" page for more information on how to do this.).

Please note that all comments must be approved before they are published, and no anonymous comments are allowed (you can email me if you don't want to leave a public comment). I'm sorry for any inconvenience this may cause you.

Thanks for reading me! I love to hear from my readers so keep the comments/emails coming! :)