NOTICE

At the time of publication, all recipes were free of the allergens listed as being free of in the title (i.e. soy-free, milk-free, etc.), and all other information shared was accurate to the best of my knowledge.
Though I strive to update outdated information quickly and work diligently to make sure you have the most accurate information possible at all times, it is your duty to double check labels EVERY TIME to ensure that the ingredients you use are SAFE FOR YOU.
DO NOT RELY SOLELY ON THIS INFORMATION AS INGREDIENTS AND INFORMATION DO CHANGE.
Your doctor or allergist should also be your first go-to for information on how to handle your medical needs. That being said, if you DO notice an error, please send me an email letting me know (tell me what page or recipe the error is on, what the error is, etc.), and I will correct the error ASAP.
Thank you so much!

Please Be Advised:
I make sure all of my recipes use foods that are free of the allergens they say they are free of. You will need to do the same. For help with this, please see the appropriate "Alternative Names" page for the allergen(s) you need the recipe free of.

Print This Recipe/Page

Print Friendly and PDF

Tuesday, August 16, 2016

{Product Review} Enjoy Life Foods Review Day 2 - Not Nuts! Seed and Fruit Mix: Beach Bash (Top 8 Free, Non-GMO, Vegan)





I was recently contacted by Enjoy Life Foods about doing some some product reviews for them*, and I quickly agreed to do so.  We LOVE Enjoy Life products in this house, and I hope these reviews (3 days' worth - 1 day per product) will show you why. 

Enjoy Life sent me 3 products to review (pictured above): Sea Salt Plentils, Not Nuts! Seed and Fruit Mix: Beach Bash, and Brownie Mix.  

To read my review on the Sea Salt Plentils, go here.

To read my review on the Brownie Mix, go here.

Now for my review on Not Nuts! Seed and Fruit Mix: Beach Bash! 


Let's take a look at the packaging.


I liked the packaging.  Lightweight, appealing, and easy to see what it was, what it was free of, etc.  Now, the only discrepancy I found was that their site says the mix is non-GMO, but I did not see that on the packaging anywhere.  That being said, I will still give them an A on packaging.


Let's take a closer look at the product.

Lots of great colors and textures in here!  It definitely had great visual appeal, smelled great, and made you want to dive right in!  I give them an A+ on visual appeal.
 
What does it taste like?

This is one we all loved right away.  It wasn't too sweet, but there was definitely a sweet and salty thing going on.  It also had a nice crunch from the seeds.  It really is a good trail mix with the dried cranberries, dried pineapple, dried apricots, sunflower seeds, and pumpkin seeds.  There was no excess salt or grease either.  I really liked that there were no raisins, and the fruit and seed ratio seemed to be more balanced.  I give them an A+ on this mix.



Can I find Not Nuts! Seed and Fruit Mix in other flavors?
Yes, you can!  Not Nuts! Seed and Fruit Mix comes in Beach Bash (the flavor shown here) and Mountain Mambo.  Both flavors are top 8 free, non-GMO, and vegan.  To read more about these products, click here.


What does the product cost?
They cost about $4.50 for a 6 oz. bag, and about $1.30 for a 1.6 oz bag if you buy a package of 12 on their website.  The price isn't too bad for a mix that tastes amazing, is a top 8 free, non-GMO, and vegan, and that works for a lot of different diets and needsSome people will find the price tag a bit much, but you can find coupons for them at times, and they do go on sale.  Others of you will find this price a real bargain.   All things considered, let's give it a B for cost.


The verdict?
Enjoy Life Foods' Not Nuts! Seed and Fruit Mix: Beach Bash is a winner!  If you're looking for a trail mix that comes in a few different flavors, but is also TOP 8 FREE, VEGAN, and NON-GMO, this is for youThese mixes will make your mouth happy and not jeopardize your health in the process!


How Can I Find Out More?
So glad you asked! You can find out more at the following locations:

For more about Not Nuts! Seed and Fruit Mix, you can go here.









You can also purchase their products in most stores (they have a Store Locator on their site to help you locate a store near you that sells Enjoy Life products) and online.


A big thank you to Enjoy Life Foods for letting me and my family taste and review your products!

Come back tomorrow to read my review on their Brownie Mix!
 




*Any and all opinions are mine without censor and reflect my personal feelings on the product and not that of the person/company who sent them to me.  Though I received these samples for free, that fact did not affect my opinion on said product in anyway.*



(This post was originally posted on my original site, Natural and Free.)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thoughts? Comments? Questions? Feel free to leave a message or email me directly (See the "Contacting Me" page for more information on how to do this.).

Please note that all comments must be approved before they are published, and no anonymous comments are allowed (you can email me if you don't want to leave a public comment). I'm sorry for any inconvenience this may cause you.

Thanks for reading me! I love to hear from my readers so keep the comments/emails coming! :)