NOTICE

At the time of publication, all recipes were free of the allergens listed as being free of in the title (i.e. soy-free, milk-free, etc.), and all other information shared was accurate to the best of my knowledge.
Though I strive to update outdated information quickly and work diligently to make sure you have the most accurate information possible at all times, it is your duty to double check labels EVERY TIME to ensure that the ingredients you use are SAFE FOR YOU.
DO NOT RELY SOLELY ON THIS INFORMATION AS INGREDIENTS AND INFORMATION DO CHANGE.
Your doctor or allergist should also be your first go-to for information on how to handle your medical needs. That being said, if you DO notice an error, please send me an email letting me know (tell me what page or recipe the error is on, what the error is, etc.), and I will correct the error ASAP.
Thank you so much!

Please Be Advised:
I make sure all of my recipes use foods that are free of the allergens they say they are free of. You will need to do the same. For help with this, please see the appropriate "Alternative Names" page for the allergen(s) you need the recipe free of.

Print This Recipe/Page

Print Friendly and PDF

Monday, February 10, 2020

Weekly Weigh In 2020: Week 6, February 10, 2020

Weekly Weigh In will go live every Monday, and it will share how I'm doing health-wise, and it will give me more accountability with my health.


Here is my sixth weigh in of 2020:

1. The Selfie: The selfie is me as of today, February 10, 2020.  

2. Weight: My weight went up by a pound.  I seem to be on a crazy roller coaster ride with my weight this year so far.  I am sure it has a lot to do with not being as consistent as I should be with both exercise and eating.  I will work on that more in the coming weeks, and we'll see if we see a change.  Here's hoping!

3. Health News: I averaged just over 7,000 steps per day last week.  I am hoping to get at least my 6,000 steps per day average this week, but we'll see.  I'll at least do the best I can.

I was not able to do any of the toning/strength exercises again last week, though I did get out and walk when I could, hence the reason I was able to exceed my walking goal.  I am not sure what I'm going to end up doing with the toning/strength exercises.  I want to do them, but am finding it hard to work them in.  I'll have to try to get a time of day set for them.  That should help a lot.  We'll see. 

Migraines, insomnia, restless legs - all have made an appearance at times in the last week.  I am sure that it has a lot do to with inconsistencies in regards to diet and exercise.  I will be more diligent this week and see how it goes.  Wish me luck!

4. Diet News:  Mixed bag here.  Some days I would do excellent, and other days were horrible.  I am going to work on this more.  I find that I like to make excuses about portion sizes, too, and that has to stop.  Wish me luck - I'm going to need it!

5. Other News: Please continue to pray for my middle kid.  For just over 4 months now, he has been dealing with an unknown health issue.  He has basically made no changes, and he has good (and I don't mean symptom-free, just more mild symptoms) days and bad days.  If you'd like a current update/rundown on his condition, you can click here.

As to our week, we are planning a very short week of school, so we'll have sort of a winter break.  We could all use it!  It's going to get a bit crazy around here in a month or so when we have to start nailing down graduation plans for our oldest, so any breaks we can squeeze in right now, the better! :)

I am still planning on doing some blog updates as I can, but who knows how long those will take as I am squeezing those in as I have time (which isn't a lot recently).  Maybe I'll get to some of those over our break?  We shall see!

How are you doing?  Do you have anything you want to weigh in with?  Any health progress or goals you want to share?  If so, please leave a comment below (with a link to your post, if you have one and wish to leave it), and I'll respond ASAP.

Have a great week!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thoughts? Comments? Questions? Feel free to leave a message or email me directly (See the "Contacting Me" page for more information on how to do this.).

Please note that all comments must be approved before they are published, and no anonymous comments are allowed (you can email me if you don't want to leave a public comment). I'm sorry for any inconvenience this may cause you.

Thanks for reading me! I love to hear from my readers so keep the comments/emails coming! :)