NOTICE

At the time of publication, all recipes were free of the allergens listed as being free of in the title (i.e. soy-free, milk-free, etc.), and all other information shared was accurate to the best of my knowledge.
Though I strive to update outdated information quickly and work diligently to make sure you have the most accurate information possible at all times, it is your duty to double check labels EVERY TIME to ensure that the ingredients you use are SAFE FOR YOU.
DO NOT RELY SOLELY ON THIS INFORMATION AS INGREDIENTS AND INFORMATION DO CHANGE.
Your doctor or allergist should also be your first go-to for information on how to handle your medical needs. That being said, if you DO notice an error, please send me an email letting me know (tell me what page or recipe the error is on, what the error is, etc.), and I will correct the error ASAP.
Thank you so much!

Please Be Advised:
I make sure all of my recipes use foods that are free of the allergens they say they are free of. You will need to do the same. For help with this, please see the appropriate "Alternative Names" page for the allergen(s) you need the recipe free of.

Print This Recipe/Page

Print Friendly and PDF

Saturday, March 22, 2014

The Think Green Link-Up {Feature Day}


In honor of St. Patrick's Day and the first day of spring, I decided to do a link-up that covered all things green, whether it be green living, spring, St. Patrick's day, allergy help or anything else in some way related to the season/theme, and today is feature day-up, and I can't wait to share some of my favorites with you! 

Before I share my top picks, I wanted to say thank you to all of you who linked up!  I couldn't have done it without you! :)  You all are the best, and I hope any of you visiting today will take a moment to check out all the things linked up.  There are some yummy recipes, cleaning tips, cute posts and pictures.  There is something for everyone for sure! :)

On to my favorite part: feature time! :)  Because there were only 13 posts linked up, I decide to feature one person by each individual that linked up.  Even then, I had a hard time picking from those of you who linked up more than one post!  You all seriously have some mad spring, green, craft, recipe, etc. skills! :)  Anyway, I did manage to choose, and here they are, in no particular order: 

~*~*~*~
Snow Crab with Grilled Asparagus Eggs Benedict in an RV
submitted by Laurrie of Baked Lava 

Image from Baked Lava
What I love about this dish is that it is deceptively simple and very decadent looking.  I have no doubt that my hubby would love this as he is a HUGE fan of crab.  Great job, Laurrie!  You definitely have a winner here!

~*~*~*~
Happy St. Patrick's Day
submitted by Allison of Twingle Mommy

Image from Twingle Mommy

Allison, I totally LOVE the rice crispy treat idea in this post!  Rainbow desserts are so much fun and, though this is a little time consuming, it is certainly simple and can be a very allergy-friendly dessert for so many!  Awesome idea, and thank you so much for sharing!

~*~*~*~
Do I HAVE To Get Rid Of It?
submitted by Sandra of It's Tidy Time

get rid of it
Image from It's Tidy Time
I love this post because it fits with the spring cleaning that happens this time of year.  It gives some amazing pointers on how to decide if you should keep something or not, and I know I need those tips.  Sandra, thank you for the excellent ideas!

~*~*~*~
Spring Bucket List {Free Printable}
submitted by Stacey of Glued To My Crafts

What can I say?  I love the idea of a spring bucket list, especially when you see how sweet and fun the ideas are!  And I adore the look of this.  It's just makes me smile.  Thanks for sharing this and all your other things, too, Stacey!  As always, your crafts/printables are beyond beautiful, fresh and fun!

~*~*~*~
Reduce, Reuse, Regift!
submitted by Lizzeh of The Ever-Budding Bear

Image from The Ever-Budding Bear
As soon as I saw this post, I knew I had to feature it.  It fit so many areas of the link-up all in one post!  I mean, you have a recipe (actually, a few to choose from that can be adjusted to fit so many allergen needs), you have recycling involved (you'll have to see the post to know exactly what that involves), you have green color...It's just a fun twist on green living!  LOVE it!  Thanks so much for sharing it, Lizzeh!

~*~*~*~
My Homage To The Nut Free Peep
submitted by Caroline of Grateful Foodie

homage to the Nut Free Easter Peep
Image from Grateful Foodie
I had to share this because I am a Peep lover.  I love them stale, though, just like Caroline, as she let me know. :)  Anyway, Peeps are a great nut-free, gluten-free treat for all ages.  Thanks for sharing your adorable picture, Caroline.  It's always great to meet a fellow Peep lover!

~*~*~*~
Happy St. Patrick's Day! {Spin Cycle}
submitted by Ginny Marie of Lemon Drop Pie

Image from Lemon Drop Pie
I have always loved Ginny Marie's ability to share stories.  She is always so sincere and transparent.  This post is no exception.  She shares her heart, some traditions and all of her sweetness.  Thank you so much for sharing, Ginny Marie!

~*~*~*~
Congratulations to all of you on being featured!
If you'd like, please use the badge below to share the news on your blog or post.


 

Your posts are now linked up to my Think Green Link-Up board on Pinterest, and this post is shared on my Facebook page, Google+ pages (my personal one and Natural and Free's page) and tweeted on Twitter.

~*~*~*~
Which linked up post was your favorite?

What is your favorite part of spring?



~*~*~*~

~*~*~*~
Grab A Badge!


(This post was originally posted on Natural and Free.)

4 comments:

  1. Thanks for featuring me! I see I have a lot of reading to catch up on! :) I love those rice krispie treats. They look so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're so welcome, Ginny Marie! :) And I totally agree about the treats! Aren't they just beautiful? I am seriously going to have to make them some time.

      Delete
  2. {Melinda} I guess I'm late to this party, but what a great idea! I'm still going to visit some of the links, especially the one on organizing … I need all the help I can get. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hear you on the organizing one, Melinda! There are some great tips there! I hope you enjoy looking over the things linked up, and hope you can join in the fun next time. :) Thanks for stopping by! :)

      Delete

Thoughts? Comments? Questions? Feel free to leave a message or email me directly (See the "Contacting Me" page for more information on how to do this.).

Please note that all comments must be approved before they are published, and no anonymous comments are allowed (you can email me if you don't want to leave a public comment). I'm sorry for any inconvenience this may cause you.

Thanks for reading me! I love to hear from my readers so keep the comments/emails coming! :)