NOTICE

At the time of publication, all recipes were free of the allergens listed as being free of in the title (i.e. soy-free, milk-free, etc.), and all other information shared was accurate to the best of my knowledge.
Though I strive to update outdated information quickly and work diligently to make sure you have the most accurate information possible at all times, it is your duty to double check labels EVERY TIME to ensure that the ingredients you use are SAFE FOR YOU.
DO NOT RELY SOLELY ON THIS INFORMATION AS INGREDIENTS AND INFORMATION DO CHANGE.
Your doctor or allergist should also be your first go-to for information on how to handle your medical needs. That being said, if you DO notice an error, please send me an email letting me know (tell me what page or recipe the error is on, what the error is, etc.), and I will correct the error ASAP.
Thank you so much!

Please Be Advised:
I make sure all of my recipes use foods that are free of the allergens they say they are free of. You will need to do the same. For help with this, please see the appropriate "Alternative Names" page for the allergen(s) you need the recipe free of.

Print This Recipe/Page

Print Friendly and PDF

Monday, September 28, 2020

Weekly Weigh In 2020: Week 39, September 28, 2020

 

Weekly Weigh In will go live every Monday, and it will share how I'm doing health-wise, and it will give me more accountability with my health.



Here is my thirty-ninth weigh in of 2020:


1. The Selfie: The selfie is me as of today, September 28, 2020.

2. Weight: My weight went up about a pound and a half this week.  I am dealing with some bloating, so hopefully I will have a weight loss to report next week.

3. Health News: I averaged just over 7,900 steps per day last week.  I am hoping to get at least my 6,000 steps per day average this week, and will do so as long as I can be out and about.  I do best when I get in a daily walk or 2, so I am going to really push to do this even if the weather isn't 100%.

I am still waiting on my rheumatologist appointment and my mammogram appointment time.  I will let you know if/when those happens.  

I'm still dealing with insomnia and RLS (Restless Leg Syndrome) at times, too.  Both seem to be worse if I don't get enough exercise, so I am really working on getting the exercise I need daily whenever possible.

Other than those things, I am doing well for the most part as long as I follow my dietary rules.  I am happy about that.  It's no fun to have to be so strict, but not having a racing heart rate or elevated BP is worth it! :)

4. Diet News:   I have noticed that if I don't get at least 3 proper meals a day that I also have issues with arrhythmia.  I can have high fiber/protein snacks or not, but not eating breakfast, lunch and dinner really mess with me.  I also do best if I have nothing after dinner (which I do best eating between like 5pm and 6pm) other than the almonds I take my Coreg with.  It is definitely interesting for sure.  

5. Other News: Please continue to pray for my middle kid.  For nearly a year now, he has been dealing with an unknown health issue.  He had been doing very well, but now we seem to have taken several steps back recently.  It has been very frustrating for all of us.  We met with the general surgeon today and got a game plan in order which you can read about here.  If you'd like more of a current update/rundown on his condition, you can click here.

As to our week, same as it's been - crazy busy.  We've been averaging around 2 medical appointments per week lately, and that's been a bit insane.  We've already had one this week, and may have another 1 or 2 before the week is out.  We shall see!  Other than that and school, we have a few fun things planned for the weekend if at all possible.  Hopefully everything will pan out!

How are you doing?  Do you have anything you want to weigh in with?  Any health progress or goals you want to share?  If so, please leave a comment below (with a link to your post, if you have one and wish to leave it), and I'll respond ASAP.

Have a great week!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thoughts? Comments? Questions? Feel free to leave a message or email me directly (See the "Contacting Me" page for more information on how to do this.).

Please note that all comments must be approved before they are published, and no anonymous comments are allowed (you can email me if you don't want to leave a public comment). I'm sorry for any inconvenience this may cause you.

Thanks for reading me! I love to hear from my readers so keep the comments/emails coming! :)