NOTICE

At the time of publication, all recipes were free of the allergens listed as being free of in the title (i.e. soy-free, milk-free, etc.), and all other information shared was accurate to the best of my knowledge.
Though I strive to update outdated information quickly and work diligently to make sure you have the most accurate information possible at all times, it is your duty to double check labels EVERY TIME to ensure that the ingredients you use are SAFE FOR YOU.
DO NOT RELY SOLELY ON THIS INFORMATION AS INGREDIENTS AND INFORMATION DO CHANGE.
Your doctor or allergist should also be your first go-to for information on how to handle your medical needs. That being said, if you DO notice an error, please send me an email letting me know (tell me what page or recipe the error is on, what the error is, etc.), and I will correct the error ASAP.
Thank you so much!

Please Be Advised:
I make sure all of my recipes use foods that are free of the allergens they say they are free of. You will need to do the same. For help with this, please see the appropriate "Alternative Names" page for the allergen(s) you need the recipe free of.

Print This Recipe/Page

Print Friendly and PDF

Saturday, February 7, 2015

Monthly Milestones 2015 {2}





Today is the start of the second Monthly Milestones for 2015. The "rules" are still the same as always. I will be giving you updates on the first Saturday of every month on how I am doing physically, mentally, etc., and you can link up a post (or 3 or more) about some form of progress you are making, if you wish (see details below).  Being publicly accountable (as hard as it is) helps me out tremendously.  I hope you enjoy this link-up, will link up something inspiring and share it with others so that we can meet our goals together! :)

Here is how I am doing as of today:

Me as of today, February 7, 2015, at 230 lbs.

  1. My weight is up a little.  I've gone up about 1/2 a pound this month.  Truthfully, I gained about 3 or 4 lbs. at the beginning of the month, so I'm actually down, but overall, I weight 1/2 a pound more than I did last month.  Hopefully I will be able to keep going down now.
      
  2. Walking more is still in the works.  I still walk my daughter to and from preschool on school days, but other than that, walking hasn't happened much.  We've had some nasty weather and bitter cold making taking walks a bit harder to do.  On the upside, I do try to be a bit more active when it comes to housework and the like.  If I sit too much, I get antsy now, so I figure that's a good change. :)
         
  3. Physically, I'm improving some.  I am really working on my diet.  My body is being less and less tolerant of foods that hurt me.  I get migraines or IBS symptoms a lot quicker if I don't eat right, so that helps keep me honest.  I'm still a work in progress, but I'm getting there. :)
        
  4.  I'm still working on my new groove with my blogs.  I still want to post at least once a month on here and on Natural and Free, and I'm shooting for every other week and working my way to once a week.  It's going slower than I'd like due to a lot of family and church things going on right now taking up more of my time, but it will happen. :)  I'll learn to juggle it all better, eventually.  Don't give up on me!  I'm still here - just a lot busier than I planned on being at this stage.
      
  5. This month is going to be insane, so you probably won't see a ton of posts from me.  As I alluded to above, there's a LOT going on right now.  Most of my weekends (translate that as "normally free-to-blog times") are filled up through this month.  I have no idea when I'll get to post after this.  I have so many things I want to share, but simply no time to post as of late.  There's also been some health issues with my mom (she's ok, but it was scary for a bit, and she needs to take it easy) which will require me to help out in some areas that I'd not planned on.  What can I say?  Life's an adventure. :)  I wish it was easier to juggle blog life and the rest of my life, but it just doesn't always work out that way.

That's about it for now.  How are you doing?  Are you reaching your goals?  Have you tried something new?  Come up with a new recipe?  I hope all is going well with you, and I hope you will link-up a post telling me all about it or even leave a comment sharing your thoughts.  As always, I wish you the best of luck in all you do, and hope you will return soon! :)





~*~*~*~
Now It's Your Turn!



~*~*~*~
Grab A Badge!


(This post was originally posted on my original site, Fibro, Fit and Fab!)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thoughts? Comments? Questions? Feel free to leave a message or email me directly (See the "Contacting Me" page for more information on how to do this.).

Please note that all comments must be approved before they are published, and no anonymous comments are allowed (you can email me if you don't want to leave a public comment). I'm sorry for any inconvenience this may cause you.

Thanks for reading me! I love to hear from my readers so keep the comments/emails coming! :)