NOTICE

At the time of publication, all recipes were free of the allergens listed as being free of in the title (i.e. soy-free, milk-free, etc.), and all other information shared was accurate to the best of my knowledge.
Though I strive to update outdated information quickly and work diligently to make sure you have the most accurate information possible at all times, it is your duty to double check labels EVERY TIME to ensure that the ingredients you use are SAFE FOR YOU.
DO NOT RELY SOLELY ON THIS INFORMATION AS INGREDIENTS AND INFORMATION DO CHANGE.
Your doctor or allergist should also be your first go-to for information on how to handle your medical needs. That being said, if you DO notice an error, please send me an email letting me know (tell me what page or recipe the error is on, what the error is, etc.), and I will correct the error ASAP.
Thank you so much!

Please Be Advised:
I make sure all of my recipes use foods that are free of the allergens they say they are free of. You will need to do the same. For help with this, please see the appropriate "Alternative Names" page for the allergen(s) you need the recipe free of.

Print This Recipe/Page

Print Friendly and PDF

Wednesday, October 16, 2013

I Am A Bad Blogger...

Image courtesy of Stuart Miles/ FreeDigitalPhotos.net
I feel just awful that I have not been able to blog in a while.  Truly.  I feel like my name is mud, I'm a terrible blogger, I should be ashamed, etc.  I wish I could juggle homeschooling, allergist/doctors appointments, church and family stuff, blogging, writing for the local paper, house keeping, and everything else life has to throw at me with a bit more sparkle and shine and pizzazz, but the truth is, I am not built to handle doing 900 things at once and doing them all well.  I have to prioritize and rearrange schedules and put things aside that I'd love to do but don't have time for.

My priorities will always be: God, family and then everything else.  Unfortunately that means you all get the back burner, at least in appearances.  My blogs, my blogger buddies, my online friends and family are always on my mind.  I am constantly thinking of ways to bless you, I am constantly praying for you, and (even when I am silent or unable to comment) I am visiting you all.  I research when I have a spare moment, plan my next posts, and pray that you all will understand my gap in postings.

I have recipes to post, but no time to get them up just yet.  I have ideas to share, but no time to get those thoughts organized just yet.  I have a product review in the works.  I have life events to share.  I have so much that I will get to...Just not today.  Why?  Because my time right now is being spent being the best mommy and wife that I can be.

Homeschooling is time consuming...if you want to do it right.  My 3 year old needs my attention, too.  My kids have been going to the allergist, my mom has needed my help with retreats, my extended family has come to visit, my oldest turned 11...I am busy being what I've always wanted to be: a full-time, stay-at-home mom of busy kiddos with lots of family/church time.  I love helping my family, I love participating at church, I love all of these things, but they do take time.

There are not enough hours in a day, that is for sure, and sometimes there are not enough hours in a week or even a month!  I wanted you all to know, though, that I am still here for you, and I'm doing my best to get posts in as I can.  I am even hoping to get another one in on Saturday this week (I know!  Shock!), so please, please don't give up on me!

Here is something you can do for me.  If you feel I'm not here enough, rather than drop me or send me a nasty email (no one has done that, but I'm sure some of you may have been tempted), pray that I'll get my schedule nailed down so that I can be here more.  I am working on it, I swear, but my schedule doesn't always play along! LOL :)  I am confident, though, that I will find a rhythm soon enough and you'll be begging me to take a vaca. ;)

Anyway, my dear readers, I am sorry that I have been a bad blogger, but I'm busy being a good mommy, wife, daughter, sister, friend...and that's most important to me.  You, too, however, are my friend and if you need me I will make time for you.  That is a promise.  Just shoot me an email, and I will get back to you ASAP.  Know, too, that you are in my thoughts and prayers daily, whether I take the time to let you know that or not.

May you have a wonderful rest of your week!



(This post was originally posted on my original site, Fibro, Fit and Fab!)

4 comments:

  1. I am in awe of all you do, Julie. You have your priorities set just right!! We fans love you and we will be here waiting for your wonderful posts whenever you write them! Love you friend! --Lisa

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lisa, you are such a sweetheart! Thank you for all of your support. It means the world to me. Love you, too!

      Delete
  2. It sounds like you have your priorities in order to me! I would rather read an authentic blog (one where the family comes before perfectly written blog posts) than the other kind any day of the week. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Susan! Me, too! :) Thanks for stopping by and making my day! I appreciate it!

      Delete

Thoughts? Comments? Questions? Feel free to leave a message or email me directly (See the "Contacting Me" page for more information on how to do this.).

Please note that all comments must be approved before they are published, and no anonymous comments are allowed (you can email me if you don't want to leave a public comment). I'm sorry for any inconvenience this may cause you.

Thanks for reading me! I love to hear from my readers so keep the comments/emails coming! :)