NOTICE

At the time of publication, all recipes were free of the allergens listed as being free of in the title (i.e. soy-free, milk-free, etc.), and all other information shared was accurate to the best of my knowledge.
Though I strive to update outdated information quickly and work diligently to make sure you have the most accurate information possible at all times, it is your duty to double check labels EVERY TIME to ensure that the ingredients you use are SAFE FOR YOU.
DO NOT RELY SOLELY ON THIS INFORMATION AS INGREDIENTS AND INFORMATION DO CHANGE.
Your doctor or allergist should also be your first go-to for information on how to handle your medical needs. That being said, if you DO notice an error, please send me an email letting me know (tell me what page or recipe the error is on, what the error is, etc.), and I will correct the error ASAP.
Thank you so much!

Please Be Advised:
I make sure all of my recipes use foods that are free of the allergens they say they are free of. You will need to do the same. For help with this, please see the appropriate "Alternative Names" page for the allergen(s) you need the recipe free of.

Print This Recipe/Page

Print Friendly and PDF

Thursday, November 28, 2013

The Thanksgiving Feast and Festivities Link-Up ~ Happy Thanksgiving!


Thank you to all who have joined in on the link-up party so far!  You all are the best!  For those of you who don't know what's going on, I am going to be sharing some recipes from the archives here and sharing someThanksgiving/Thankfulness-themed posts on Fibro, Fit and Fab! as time allows until Saturday.  It is my hope that you will link-up some of your favorite Thanksgiving recipes, posts about thankfulness or family, Thanksgiving/Autumn crafts, etc.  It is my hope that these posts can inspire you in your Thanksgiving meal endeavors and maybe just with some ideas for next year or maybe some ideas with how to spread thankfulness year round.  At any rate, you can link-up as many posts as you like, and I will be sharing my favorites the first week in December, so the more posts you submit, the more likely you are to be featured!  I hope you will join in the fun! :)

Since I'm just about to head out the door to spend some time with my family, I don't have a lot of time, but wanted to share with you 2 pie recipes from the archives that would be a great addition to any holiday meal!

~*~*~*~


Cinnamon Sugar Apple Pie (Soy, Nut and Fish-Free, Can Be Egg, Milk and Wheat-Free and Diabetic Friendly)  


Pecan Pie (Soy and Fish-Free)

Don't they look delicious?  If you want to try making the Pecan Pie even more allergy-friendly, try some of the ingredient substitution ideas listed here.

~*~*~*~

What is your "must have" for Thanksgiving dinner?


~*~*~*~

I hope to share more posts with you as time permits, and hope that you will take the time to go over to Fibro, Fit and Fab! and check out the posts I've shared there as well as click on some of the posts linked up below.  I also hope that you will link-up some posts, too, and help spread the word! The more the merrier! :)

Happy Thanksgiving!




~*~*~*~
Now It's Your Turn!

~*~*~*~
Grab A Badge!

(This post was originally posted on Natural and Free.)

4 comments:

  1. Even though we don't have any Thanksgiving recipes or crafts to share, I can't wait to settle in a bit later today and get to reading the links here!! SO much fun! (and I can always use ideas and tips!!) Happy Thanksgiving!! --Lisa

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for stopping by, Lisa! I hope you enjoy your read (and get some great ideas and tips). :) I hope you had a great Thanksgiving, and Happy (late) Thanksgiving to you, too!

      Delete
  2. Hope you had a wonderful holiday!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I did, thank you, and I hope you did as well! Thanks so much for stopping by and linking up!

      Delete

Thoughts? Comments? Questions? Feel free to leave a message or email me directly (See the "Contacting Me" page for more information on how to do this.).

Please note that all comments must be approved before they are published, and no anonymous comments are allowed (you can email me if you don't want to leave a public comment). I'm sorry for any inconvenience this may cause you.

Thanks for reading me! I love to hear from my readers so keep the comments/emails coming! :)